February 16, 2011

Thanks A Million

Even though the Designer Series Paper (DSP) I used in the card below is called "Jolly Holiday", it is still suitable for non-Christmas cards:

Frame your card with the new "Framed Tulips Impressions Folder". The unique tulip design of this folder will give you a deeply embossed focal point for the front of your card:

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz
  • DSP: Jolly Holiday
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White Craft, Pear Pizzazz
  • Stamp Sets: Word Play, Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
  • Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Sponge Dauber


  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love the DSP and esp with the green layer. Love that flower.... one of my favs. I thought it was a frame at first. lol Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, rich colors! Love the contrast! The flower is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the flower edges! And that DSP is one of my all time favorites - Looks great here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!