February 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thanks to Paula Stewart, Susan Byington, Shannon Willis, Kris, Eileen Lang and Andrea for awarding me the "Stylish Blogger Award". 6 in one week! You can visit their blogs:





If you click HERE, you will find out the 8 things about myself that I posted when I was awarded this award previously. What an honor to receive this award a 3 more times! I am supposed to forward this award to 8 people that I think are deserving.......I choose to award this to you, my readers!
    My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson

  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com

  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

2 comments:

  1. Well Debbie you are very popular today. I too just awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award over at my blog....hahahaha
    http://www.scrapstampandplay.blogspot.com

    Congratulations on all the love coming your way right now.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I too am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award. Seems like your blog is the place to be! Congrats!

    www.sendingsmilesacrossthemiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!