This is the first card I demo'd to the group. I love the "Cherry Blossom Embosslits Die" because you can actually use either side of the cut-out piece. Either side makes for a pretty flower. I cut these out using the "Daffodil Delight Cardstock" and using a "Sponge Dauber", I sponged "Daffodil Delight Ink" in the center of each flower!
I also sponged "Old Olive" on all the edges of the "Scallop Oval Die". If you don't own this die yet you will be pleased to know that as you cut the shape, the die cuts out the frame part and the oval part so you end up with two pieces. You can use them together as I did on this card, or you can use just one piece, a frame or an oval. I embossed the frame part with the "Finial Press Impressions Folder" and sponged inks on the embossed parts:
- Stamp Sets: Bliss, Bring On The Cake
- Inks: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
- Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight
- Tools: Big Shot, Cherry Blossom Embosslit Die, Little Leaves Die, Scallop Oval Die, Finial Press Impressions Folder, Sponge Daubers
- Accessories: Smooch Spritz, Pearl Jewels
2nd Project:I used my "Bone Folder" and swiped it across each individual petal 3-4 times to make each petal curl!
- Cardstock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
- DSP: In Color Patterns Papar Pack
- Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Large Oval Die, Fancy Flower Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Little Leaves Die, Corner Rounder Punch
- Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Brights Buttons
- Stamp Set: Thanks for Caring
3rd Project, Make-n-Take for the girls:
I showed them how to use a brayer to add color to an embossed background!
I also decided after I posted these projects that there was too much "white space" on this card so I used my "Color Spritzer Tool" and spritz some "Soft Suede Ink" and the card turned out beautiful!
- Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms
- Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Square Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Sponge Dauber, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer
- Inks: Soft Suede
- Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Satin Ribbon
Would you like to know how to layer your "Decorative Label Punch" like the photo above? Click HERE for a photo tutorial!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/