February 14, 2011

Mojo Monday-178

Happy Monday everyone and Happy Valentine's Day. Make sure you scroll down to view the Valentine's cards I posted that I created for the grandkids earlier today!



This is the sketch for Mojo Monday: I decided to create an Easter card today. I can't believe how late in April Easter is celebrated this year. I've got 2 more months to create Easter projects!

I decided to mix it up a little and use the "Easter Blossoms" stamp set and the "Blossom Party" die:

Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Concord Crush, River Rock
  • DSP: Brights Paper Pack
  • Tools: Blossom Party Die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch
  • Inks: River Rock, Melon Mambo, Concord Crush
  • Stamp Set: Easter Blossom
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Organza Ribbon

I'm leaving you today with photo's of what my hubby bought me for Valentine's Day, my favorite, yellow roses:


My Information:

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful. I love how you used the flower branch as the background!!! Beautiful punch flower! Your yellow roses are gorgeous!!! What a sweet hubby. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and beautiful roses! Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were no doubt, inspired by those yellow roses? I really love your card, your clean lines and awesome style. go Debbie! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!