This is today's Mojo Monday sketch:
I love the little sentiment from the "You're A Gem" stamp set. I worked all of my other elements around the sentiment. The "Rhinestone Jewels" are the perfect companion for my sentiment:
Notice how I used the 3 different sizes of jewels to accentuate my sentiment in the photo above? And I used the jewels again in the photo below in the center of my little flowers from the "Itty Bitty Bits" stamp set. This stamp set works well with the "Punch Pack". I punched them all out and lined them up!
I used my "VersaMark Marker" to color in the flower and added "Iridescent Ice
- Stamp Sets: Awash with Flowers, You're A Gem, Elements of Style
- Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
- DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
- Inks: Pink Pirouette, Brave Burgundsy, Basic Black, VersaMark Marker, VersaMark
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder
- Tools: Punch Pack, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch
I thought I would share photo's of Mother Nature at her best, both good & bad:
This is a photo with me standing on the porch to the breezeway looking out:
We found the deck! Dave is snowblowing the floor of it. Since we just built our home a year ago, we have not completed the deck yet. It still needs railings around all the edges and will be easier to find next year:
Mother Nature's beauty:
We are expecting another 6 inches tomorrow! The most important thing right now is for people to clear their roofs of snow. We had just cleared ours 2 days before.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a good Monday!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/