February 9, 2011

Love You Much

I used the same stamp set today as I used in yesterday's card:

I also added the embossed hearts from the "Always" stamp set. I embossed them with "Black Embossing Powder" and my "Heat Tool". I then hand-cut the hearts.......yes, hand cut!

I added ink on the embossed area on my "Basic Black" cardstock layer by turning my "Whisper White Craft Ink Pad" upside-down and gently rubbing it across the embossed edges. This card was easy and fun to create. A little bit of embossing, a little bit of punching, a little bit of snipping and of course a little bit of stamping!
Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Stamp Sets: Love You Much, Always
  • Tools: Heat Tool, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch
  • Accessories: Black Embossing Powder
  • Inks: VersaMark, Real Red, Whisper White Craft


  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Debbie! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are fabulous. I love those embossed hearts. hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!