I also added the embossed hearts from the "Always" stamp set. I embossed them with "Black Embossing Powder" and my "Heat Tool". I then hand-cut the hearts.......yes, hand cut!
I added ink on the embossed area on my "Basic Black" cardstock layer by turning my "Whisper White Craft Ink Pad" upside-down and gently rubbing it across the embossed edges. This card was easy and fun to create. A little bit of embossing, a little bit of punching, a little bit of snipping and of course a little bit of stamping!
- Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Stamp Sets: Love You Much, Always
- Tools: Heat Tool, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Accessories: Black Embossing Powder
- Inks: VersaMark, Real Red, Whisper White Craft
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/