February 24, 2011

Hello Spring!


I wanted to post something I created a few weeks ago. We are again going to get hit with a snow storm tomorrow and I keep saying I am so ready for spring to arrive.........these 2 projects speak spring:

The idea for both projects came from Jackie Topa. She is what I consider the "Punch Queen" of Stampin' Up!

Supplies Used for Vase:
  • Petal Cone Die
  • Fun Flowers Die
  • Your'e A Gem Stamp Set
  • Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White cardstocks
  • Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack
  • Scallop Oval Punch
  • Large Oval Punch
  • 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Jumbo Buttons
  • 3/4" x 5/16 Oval Punch
  • Basic Black Ink

Card Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    Beautiful card and flowers. I love reading your blog and seeing your projects. You are an inspiration.

    I left you a little something on my blog. I hope you check it out.

    Be Blessed,

    Shannon Willis
    www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!!! I love navy and yellow, polka dot and butterflies. Your flowers are beautiful, too. I haven't looked outside yet, I don't want to know how much snow we got!!! I'm hoping enough that I have to call off work though. lol Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!