February 20, 2011

Hello Baby


I made this card quite awhile back as I was preparing some goodies for my niece for her baby shower. This was not the card I gave her at the time. She had her baby boy on Jan. 28th, on her dad's birthday (my brother)!


This card is made with punches and I discovered the idea from Sylvia Phan's blog. This duck is so adorable:

Punches Used:
  • 1 3/4" Circle (body)
  • 1 1/4" Circle (head)
  • Bird Punch (wing)
  • Small Oval Punch (beak, trimmed)
  • 1/2" Circle Punch (eye)
  • 1/4" Hand held punch (eye)
  • Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch & Small Oval Punch (sentiment)


The "Tasteful Trim Die" was used for the waves and the "Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder was used for the embossing.
Supplies List:
  • Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Cordurouy Buttons (clearance rack), 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Certainly Celery
  • Tools: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
  • Punches listed above

  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

3 comments:

  1. Oh soooo sweet. I love everything!!! Your duck is sooo sweet. Love that ribbon detail. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!