My daughter asked for a card and informed me that the wrapping paper had monkeys on it......off I scooted to my stamping room to dig out my "Fox & Friends" stamp set. I also made a matching goodie box:
This is one of my stamp sets that I think I've used the most lately. I love all the little animal figures and you can create various different cards with it. It is very kid friendly but also can be used for adults.
Here is a close-up of the card:
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Early Espresso
- DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
- Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends, Always, On Your Birthday
- Inks: Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
- Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square Die, Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch, Ribbon Punch
- Accessories: Brads
Goodie Box:Same supplies were used for goodie box. The die used for the box is the "Fancy Favor Die" and the "Scallop Square Duo" was used for the background since the size is smaller.
I guess my granddaughter was a riot to watch as she tried to learn how to play "limbo". She crawled under the limbo pole!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/