February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Killian!

My granddaughter Kaitlynn had another birthday party to attend over the weekend. She is so cute. She's had all these birthday parties since January and she just can't wait for hers in March. She will be turning 3!

My daughter asked for a card and informed me that the wrapping paper had monkeys on it......off I scooted to my stamping room to dig out my "Fox & Friends" stamp set. I also made a matching goodie box:

This is one of my stamp sets that I think I've used the most lately. I love all the little animal figures and you can create various different cards with it. It is very kid friendly but also can be used for adults.

Here is a close-up of the card:

Card supplies:
  • Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Early Espresso
  • DSP: Neutrals Paper Pack
  • Stamp Sets: Fox & Friends, Always, On Your Birthday
  • Inks: Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso
  • Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square Die, Small Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch, Ribbon Punch
  • Accessories: Brads

Goodie Box:

Same supplies were used for goodie box. The die used for the box is the "Fancy Favor Die" and the "Scallop Square Duo" was used for the background since the size is smaller.


I guess my granddaughter was a riot to watch as she tried to learn how to play "limbo". She crawled under the limbo pole!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just too cute! Love it! I bet the "limbo session" was adorable to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! I love the vibrant colors you used. And your granddaughter's limbo act must have been adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limbo, how fun!!! What an adorable set. I so love your clean white look behind your image. It seems so much cleaner than mine. Love the colors. How' the roof? hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!