February 8, 2011

Glass Glitter

This is my second post of the day, so make sure you scroll down to read the previous post.

This Valentine's card is adorned with "Glass Glitter", a new product in the "Occasions Mini Catalog". The "Glass Glitter" now comes in three colors, Silver, Baja Breeze and Champagne. All you do is add adhesive and sprinkle. I used "Tombow Mono Adhesive" on my card because it is easy to apply and flows effortlessly so you can control where you are applying it.

The photo below shows just how shiny and sparkly the "Glass Glitter" is:

SU! Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Stunning, Debbie! I love what you did with the glass glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that glass glitter in the sentiment, Debbie. The card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that glitter - it really makes a statement as compared to regular glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love what you did with that glitter. I cannot wait to try it. Fabulous card. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!