February 20, 2011

Stampers for Others Monthly Challenge #3

Keep scrolling down below to find out why this photo is on my blog!
Happy Sunday blog readers! I thought I would post another card today. The Stampin' Up! team that I belong to has a card challenge once a month that I post for everyone to participate in. This month I posted the photo above for an "Inspiration Challenge". I finally got around to creating my card this morning:



I knew I wanted to incorporate a bird of some sorts and I also wanted to use the vibrant reds & purples from the photo. I use the "Log Cabin Smooch Spritz" on the whole card once it was completed:
Card Supplies: •Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Plane & Simple, Bliss •Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White •DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack, Glimmer Paper •Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Square Rhinestone Jewels, Smooch Spritz in Log Cabin •Tools: 3.5” Circle Die, Tasteful Trim Die, Heart to Heart Punch, 2 3/8” Scallop Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Sponge Daubers •Inks: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Concord Crush



Make sure you scroll down to read my first blog post of the day!

4 comments:

  1. Your card made me stop and literally say, "Wow! Now that's cool!" I love all your attention to detail. You've obviously spent some time lovingly adding all those embellishments. Gorgeous! TFS!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! Love that pop of purple. The details are fabulous. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is beautiful! So rich looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You've been awarded with a Stylish Blogger Award. See my post for details.

    http://hokiecoyote.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!