The first thing that popped into my head was 3D flowers!
I have 2 sizes of flowers. The first one is created with the "Island Floral Die". I cut 4 out of "Peach Parfait" cardstock. Once cut, I used my paper "Crimper" and ran them through about 6 times. I then took my "Bone Folder" and while holding each piece one at a time, rubbed the "Bone Folder" from the center out to break the fibers. Once this is done, you can actually peel the flower into 2 layers. Scrunch up all 8 pieces, unfold, poke a hole in the middle, add a brad, and shape the way you want for your flower.
The smaller flowers are made with the "5-Petal Flower Punch" and I cut 3. Assemble in the same way.
- Carstock: Whisper White, Rose Red, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz
- Tools: Big Shot, Texture Plates, Corner Rounder Punch, 5 Petal Punch, Island Floral Die
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Brads, Frost White Shimmer Paint
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/