February 10, 2011

CCMC137-Color Challenge

We have a beautiful color challenge today at Create with Connie & Mary:

  • Rose Red
  • Pink Pirouette
  • Baja Breeze
  • Pear Pizzazz

My Card:

The stamp set I am using today is a stamp set in the "Sale A Bration Catalog" called "Bliss". What is SAB? SAB is Stampin' Up!'s way of saying thank you to their customers once a year. This catalog can be found if you click on my ONLINE STORE. For every $50 you purchase, you can pick a free item from the catalog! Your chance to earn free merchandize in this catalog ends March 31st.


Supplies for Card:
  • Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Seam Binding Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Scallop Square Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
  • Stamp Sets: Bliss, Tiny Tags
  • Inks: Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette

I hand-cut all of the butterflies and "popped" them with "Stampin' Dimensionals".

Have a great day!

My Information:

5 comments:

  1. I love how you placed those beautiful butterflies on the white embossed scallops. Beautiful card and colors. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Debbie! The bling is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and beautiful! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card, Debbie! So beautiful and crisp looking! Will be casing it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie -Your card is so pretty -The colors and the butterflys just say SPRING! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly