February 3, 2011

CCMC136-Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday Stampers! Today I have a card for you from a sketch challenge located on the Create with Connie & Mary blog.

Come along and join us. This is the card I created:

For those of you that feel you are not creative enough to tackle flowers, this is the way to go! "Build A Blossom" stamp set and "Blossom Petals Punch".

I stamped all the flower and leaf images on "Newsprint DSP" and then used my new punch to cut them out!
Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Baja Breeze
  • DSP: Newsprint
  • Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Craft White
  • Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Stamp Sets: Build A Blossom, Thanks for Caring
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love how you stamped on the newsprint! I will be trying that idea, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card, Debbie! You are so creative! The texture is to die for and the rich colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really rich and gorgeous card. I love the layers of texture and the newsprint stamped flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, I love the flowers stamped on the newsprint DS. The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you stamped those flowers are the DSP! Your card is so detailed and beautiful. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!