February 22, 2011

Button Button

Buttons are a classic example of a simple every-day tool that can be decorated to give individuality and character to all kinds of items from clothes to stamping projects! The wide variety of button shapes and designs in our Button, Button Set will no doubt inspire you to adorn everything you create with a touch of button brilliance. Plus, you can get a similar cute look of a stamped button accent without having to use all your actual buttons—and because you can stamp them any color you want, they’re guaranteed to coordinate!


Supplies for Card:
  • Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
  • Inks: Pacific Point, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Craft
  • Accessories: Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Tools: Eyelet Border Punch, Circle Punches for buttons (various sizes), Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Sets: Button, Button, Word Play, Create a Cupcake (confetti)

  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I have that ribbon too and was having trouble thinking of how to use it, now I have inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and the wide ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card! I got this set as part of the bookathon last fall and haven't even mounted it yet because I couldn't think of what to do with it! Now I have ideas...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, the popped up buttons and that ribbon are fabulous!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!