February 15, 2011

Build A Blossom



Do you sometimes feel color challenged? Today I am focusing on the "COLOR COACH". Let this coach help you put together custom color schemes to express your unique creativity. Whether you want a quick reference of all colors in a collection, a card for every color, or blank cards to record your own color combinations, this swatch book Is for you!

■ Includes 55 double-sided cards with removable metal post fastener
■ Includes color theory cards and individual color swatch cards
■ On individual color cards, one side shows color, the other side lists coordinating colors

Quite a few of my customers have seen this card I created a few weeks back and they all wonder the same thing..........how did I come up with this color combination?

I decided to flip to the "Not Quite Navy" color swatch and was amazed to see to suggested 2 color combinations. Notice how well these work together? The green that was suggested was "Garden Green" and I opted for the "Old Olive" instead.
Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
  • Stamps: Build A Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Tools: Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, Blossom Petals Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch
  • Accessories: Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Buttons
  • Inks: VersaMark

  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combination, Debbie! Hurray for the Coach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie! Yes, great colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - the center is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower is gorgeous and I love those colors!!! Fabulous card. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!