Do you sometimes feel color challenged? Today I am focusing on the "COLOR COACH". Let this coach help you put together custom color schemes to express your unique creativity. Whether you want a quick reference of all colors in a collection, a card for every color, or blank cards to record your own color combinations, this swatch book Is for you!
■ Includes 55 double-sided cards with removable metal post fastener
■ Includes color theory cards and individual color swatch cards
■ On individual color cards, one side shows color, the other side lists coordinating colors
Quite a few of my customers have seen this card I created a few weeks back and they all wonder the same thing..........how did I come up with this color combination?
I decided to flip to the "Not Quite Navy" color swatch and was amazed to see to suggested 2 color combinations. Notice how well these work together? The green that was suggested was "Garden Green" and I opted for the "Old Olive" instead.
- Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
- Stamps: Build A Blossom, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Tools: Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, Blossom Petals Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch
- Accessories: Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Buttons
- Inks: VersaMark
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/