February 9, 2011

Accessories Share is here!

Starting today, I am taking orders for an ACCESSORIES SHARE. An accessories share is a list of products that I will be ordering and sharing amongst 4 people per share. This is an excellent way of getting a little bit of alot! Look at the items below that are included in the share:
Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, you will be receiving 2.5 yards

Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, you will be receiving 2.5 yards


Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon, you will be receiving 2.5 yards


Vanilla Rosettes, they come in 3 sizes, you will be receiving 3 of each size for a total of 9
Designer Fabric Brads, they come in 6 different designs, you will receive 2 of each
Glimmer Brads Basics, 5 colors, you will receive 10 total
Glimmer Brads Subtles, 5 colors, you will receive 10 total Glimmer Brads In-Color, 5 colors, you will receive 10 total Glimmer Brads Brights, 5 colors, you will receive 10 total


The total to order all of these products would cost you over $80.00. I am offering you a share as follows:
Local Customers: $22.00
Mailing Customers: $25.00
Deadline to contact me is Friday February 18th! Please email me if you are interested. Once I have 4 people for each share, I will send you a paypal invoice. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!