- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, 3 1/2" Circle Die, Heart Pressed Letterpress Plates, Decorative Label Punch, Heart to Heart Punch
- DSP: Glimmer Paper
- Accessories: Linen Thread
- Inks: Real Red, VersaMark
- Stamp Set: XOXO
Card #2:This is considered a 10 minute card. I used the "Corner Rounder" on all the bottoms of each layer. I used the "Rock N Roll" technique on the sentiment stamp. This means that I first inked the stamp with "Real Red ink" and then rocked the edges in "Early Espresso ink". I also used the same color inks on the twig image. I used the "Real Red" on the top part of the stamp and "Early Espresso" on the bottom part.
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White
- Stamp Set: Valentine Defined
- Inks: Early Espresso, Real Red
- Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espresso
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
- DSP: Love Impressions, Glimmer Paper
- Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, Heart to Heart Punch, Two Tags Die, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
- Stamp Set: XOXO
- Inks: Real Red
- Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
Trudy's daughter loves Calla Lily's and so I gave Trudy this set as a hostess gift:
You can find the original posting of this set HERE, which also includes a tutorial.
This set also has a tutorial HERE for the goodie box. I filled the goodie box with Jumbo Buttons.
If you are interested in booking a workshop in my home or yours, contact me today. I do all the work and you reap the benefits as a hostess!
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/