January 29, 2011

Trudy's Workshop

Trudy and the girls were in my home last night for their monthly workshop and these are the projects I created for them:


The red in this photo did to photograph well. I used the "Heart Pressed Letterpress Plates" inked with "VersaMark" ink for the background image.

Other supplies used:

  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Whisper White
  • Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, 3 1/2" Circle Die, Heart Pressed Letterpress Plates, Decorative Label Punch, Heart to Heart Punch
  • DSP: Glimmer Paper
  • Accessories: Linen Thread
  • Inks: Real Red, VersaMark
  • Stamp Set: XOXO

Card #2:

This is considered a 10 minute card. I used the "Corner Rounder" on all the bottoms of each layer. I used the "Rock N Roll" technique on the sentiment stamp. This means that I first inked the stamp with "Real Red ink" and then rocked the edges in "Early Espresso ink". I also used the same color inks on the twig image. I used the "Real Red" on the top part of the stamp and "Early Espresso" on the bottom part.

Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White
  • Stamp Set: Valentine Defined
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Real Red
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espresso
  • Tools: Corner Rounder

Card #3:

This is the card all the girls created to take home with them.

Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
  • DSP: Love Impressions, Glimmer Paper
  • Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder, Heart to Heart Punch, Two Tags Die, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
  • Stamp Set: XOXO
  • Inks: Real Red
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon

Trudy's daughter loves Calla Lily's and so I gave Trudy this set as a hostess gift:

You can find the original posting of this set HERE, which also includes a tutorial.

I also drew names for a doorprize and these were the two items:

This set also has a tutorial HERE for the goodie box. I filled the goodie box with Jumbo Buttons.

If you are interested in booking a workshop in my home or yours, contact me today. I do all the work and you reap the benefits as a hostess!
My Information:

2 comments:

  1. Deb, these are fabulous!!! I can't pic a favorite card, they are all beautiful. I love the idea of dying the Victorian Lace. That completely escaped me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all soooo gorgeous! I love the valentines. The one at the top with the scalloped circle is fabulous! I will have to try making one of those cute treat boxes. Everything looks wonderful and I'm sure that everyone at the workshop loved it!

    www.kraftingkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!