January 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Oh my! I have been awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" by Tara from Tara Bee Ink! Thanks so much Tara! Tara and I became demonstrators around the same time in 2009 and during our not so busy lives we have exchanged a few emails. You'll have to check out her blog! It's funny that I am from Maine, at one end of the states and Tara is in California, at the other end of the states!

Part of the blogger award requires me to write 8 things about myself and then to "tag" 8 more bloggers. Here goes:

  1. I am fluently bilingual in the English & French language (my accent proves it!)
  2. I have 2 children, Jessica-25 and Gregory-23.
  3. I have 1 granddaughter, Kaitlynn-2.5
  4. I am terrified of dogs (trauma as a child).
  5. I have been married to Dave for 2 years (2nd marriage), we've been together for 5.
  6. I have always been very crafty, even attended college to pursue an art degree.
  7. I was born in Maine but my parents are both Canadian. They had migrated to Maine for my dad's employment. We have a river that separates Maine and Canada and my mom lived almost directly across from where I grew up!
  8. Stampin' Up! is my favorite all-time hobby that I've ever had, that I don't plan on ever giving up!

Phew, that was hard! I don't usually make it a habit to brag about myself! Listed below are the blogs I frequent often, not in any particular order. I could have added about 30 to this list!

My Information:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Debbie. That was sooooooooo sweet of you!
    Hugs and kisses
    Love Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...such fascinating facts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!