Part of the blogger award requires me to write 8 things about myself and then to "tag" 8 more bloggers. Here goes:
- I am fluently bilingual in the English & French language (my accent proves it!)
- I have 2 children, Jessica-25 and Gregory-23.
- I have 1 granddaughter, Kaitlynn-2.5
- I am terrified of dogs (trauma as a child).
- I have been married to Dave for 2 years (2nd marriage), we've been together for 5.
- I have always been very crafty, even attended college to pursue an art degree.
- I was born in Maine but my parents are both Canadian. They had migrated to Maine for my dad's employment. We have a river that separates Maine and Canada and my mom lived almost directly across from where I grew up!
- Stampin' Up! is my favorite all-time hobby that I've ever had, that I don't plan on ever giving up!
Phew, that was hard! I don't usually make it a habit to brag about myself! Listed below are the blogs I frequent often, not in any particular order. I could have added about 30 to this list!
- Chat Wszelaki-Me, My Stamps and I
- Linda Gutierrez-Stamping Year Round
- LeeAnn Greff-Flowerbug's Inkspot
- Carla Bazhenow-Carla's Scraps
- Cathy Autrey-Maine Mountain Stamper
- Angela McKay-North Shore Stamper
- Connie Babbert-Inkspired Treasures
- Mary Brown-Stamper Camper's Corner
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/