I started out with the "Heart Pressed Letterpress Plate" on "Poppy Parade Cardstock". Did you know by inking your letterpress plates with "VersaMark" ink, the images are actually "watermarked" on the cardstock?
Stamp the sentiment image from the "XOXO" stamp set with "Poppy Parade Ink" and I used the "Decorative Label Punch" for the shape. Adhere to card.
Next I used my "Full Heart Punch" with "Baja Breeze, Whisper White & So Saffron Cardstocks" for my hearts. I then positioned them and using my sewing machine, stitched a straight line in the center of each heart. Once stitched, I gently pulled the hearts toward the center to give them a 3D look.
To finish off my card I added 3 solo hearts cut from the "Small Heart Punch" and "Glimmer Paper".
- Cardstock: So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Poppy Parade
- Inks: Poppy Parade, VersaMark
- Tools: Big Shot, Heart Pressed Letterpress Plates, Decorative Label Punch, Full Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch
- DSP: Glimmer Paper
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/