January 2, 2011

Punch Art Kitty for Valentine's Sneak Peek

Today's card is a punch art kitty cat that I viewed on Ellen Kemper's blog. I consider Ellen the "Queen" of punch art! I don't know how she does it. I changed the kitty up a little:

For the ruffle around my heart, I added "Sticky Strip" to the back of my heart cut out from the Full Heart Punch" and gathered "Seam Binding Ribbon" around the edges by "pinching and gluing" all the way around the heart:


Use the "Heart to Heart" punch and various different patterned paper and cardstock. I added some texture to some with the "Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder" and adding a few "Rhinestone Jewels" to some while leaving others without the jewels.
Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!