January 28, 2011

Pals Paper Arts-PPA77

There's nothing better than wrapping a package and tying it up with a beautiful bow! That’s exactly what Pals Paper Arts wants you to do this week. Create a clean and simple card and finish it up with a bow.

I love bows! This is the clean & simple card I created for the "bow" challenge:

Okay, I am going to make you shake your head in an "I can't believe it" mode! Do you see the little birdie on my card? He is from the "Birds & Blooms Sizzlit 4 Pack Dies" and I've had this set of dies for about 3 months now.......this is the first time I use them! I have so many supplies I haven't cracked open yet.

Here is a close up of the elements in my card:


Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
  • Stamp Sets: I {Heart}Hearts, On Your Birthday
  • DSP: In-Color Paper Patterns Pack
  • Tools: Big Shot, Birds & Blooms Sizzlits, Decorative Label Punch, Heart to Heart Punch
  • Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry
  • Accessories: 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

5 comments:

  1. Deb, I love it. I have that set of dies too and haven't touched it. I love your bow without tails!!! How did you cut em off that close? Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Carla - how do you make a bow with no tails? It looks great! Love the pop of blue against the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Debbie! And me three - I'm with Linda and Carla - how did you make that beautiful bow without the tails?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute birthday card. I love the bow!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Debbie. Don't we all have supplies for months before using them??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!