January 21, 2011

Pals Paper Arts-PPA77

This morning we have a sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts. Margaret Moody is the fabulous sketch artist and here is her design:



I've had quite a few workshops in the past few weeks and I had some "card guts" sitting on my desk. What are "card guts" you ask? Card guts are all the precut pieces I use in my workshops. Pre-cut for the girls to use. I usually make a few extra's and all of the pieces I used in this card are all the left-overs:



Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Real Red
  • Tools: Big Shot, Scalloped Hearts Embosslits, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Heart Pressed Letterpress Plates, Full Heart Punch
  • Stamp Set: Valentine Defined
  • Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon
  • Inks: Real Red, VersaMark

Only a few more days before Sale-A-Bration. Are you ready to earn some free products while shopping? For every $50 you spend, you get to pick a free stamp set, or Designer Series Paper, or an embellishment. January 25th debuts the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.......you can't miss the opportunity! Click on my on-line store listed below:

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love that touch of blue!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the leftovers come together! This is adorable~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue! Excellent job with the sketch! Cute card, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Debbie. Love the touch of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of your leftovers made a wonderful Valentine's/anniversary card ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!!! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one makes me wish I would have bought that set. So cute and red is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!