January 14, 2011

Pals Paper Arts-PPA77

I've got a treat for you today.....2 cards!!

Pals Paper Arts has this inspiration photo to gather ideas for a creation. I just happen to have created a card yesterday with those exact colors and I decided to create another one today. This is the inspiration photo:

Today's Card:

Letterpress Plates, what a wonderful invention. These plates let you add an inked debossed look to your cards. I inked up my letterplate with VersaMark ink first and then inked again with Cherry Cobbler. I also embossed my two heart with the same letterpress plate & VersaMark Ink:

To give a more embossed look, I used the Square Lattice Impressions Folder on top of my Letterpressed image:

Other SU! supplies:
  • Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
  • Inks: VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler
  • Tools: Big Shot, Lots of Love Letterpress Plate, Full Heart Punch, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Love Impressions Rub-Ons

My 2nd Card: Rub-Ons: quick & easy!

Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Lots of Love Rub-Ons, Pretty In Pink Seam Binding Ribbon
  • DSP: Love Impressions DSP, Glimmer Paper
  • Punches: Pinking Heart Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Small Heart Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch
  • Dies: Oval Die

As always, thank you for visiting my stampin' blog today. I enjoy posting creations for you and I enjoy all of your comments. Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie! Both cards are wonderful, but I must say that your first card is absolutely stunning! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards but the first one WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I love the ribbon detail in the first one. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!