I taught a class this week and I showed the girls how to stencil on their cards. You can view the post HERE. I hadn't stenciled in awhile and now all I want to do is stencil! Please pardon me if my photo's are not super clear. I broke the USB cable off of my camera and had to order one last night. I am using my husband's camera to transfer all of my photo's and I'm not used to his. Once I receive my USB cord, I will retake the photo's and repost them.
This is my card using the color combination above:
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
- Inks: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz
- Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Elegant Trio Decor Stencils, Sponge Daubers
- Stamps: En Francais, Curly Cute
- Accessories: Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric Brads
I must admit to you that I was not going to pre-order the Fabric Brads......I'm so glad I did, they are gorgeous and the colors in the different patterns match just about any color.........you've got to buy some, really!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/