January 7, 2011

Pals Paper Arts-PPA76

Dig out your colors and join Pals Paper Arts this week. If you don't have the exact colors, similar colors may be used.



I taught a class this week and I showed the girls how to stencil on their cards. You can view the post HERE. I hadn't stenciled in awhile and now all I want to do is stencil! Please pardon me if my photo's are not super clear. I broke the USB cable off of my camera and had to order one last night. I am using my husband's camera to transfer all of my photo's and I'm not used to his. Once I receive my USB cord, I will retake the photo's and repost them.

This is my card using the color combination above:



SU! supplies used:
  • Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • Inks: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz
  • Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Elegant Trio Decor Stencils, Sponge Daubers
  • Stamps: En Francais, Curly Cute
  • Accessories: Sweet Stitches Designer Fabric Brads

I must admit to you that I was not going to pre-order the Fabric Brads......I'm so glad I did, they are gorgeous and the colors in the different patterns match just about any color.........you've got to buy some, really!

8 comments:

  1. So coolo how you change your banner on the top - love the Valentine look! And I love your stenciling - it is a beautiful effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - I love the matting you did with the Baja Breeze and Whisper White - both layers were embossed and you can see the detail. I'm going to try that soon. And I'm kicking myself for not pre-ordering those fabric brads but I'll rectify that by ordering them with my next order! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear. That button is just beautiful in the middle of that flower. Love it. Isn't it a nice challenge this one. I loved it as well!

    Enjoy the rest of your day.
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stenciling is beautiful. I esp love that background too. Beautiful card!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stencil detail! Thanks for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, Debbie! The fabric brad is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!