January 31, 2011

Mojo Monday-176

I'm a little late today, maybe the below zero temperatures have something to do with it! Today's Mojo Monday is a choice between a round card or a square card:
My Card:

I opted to go square by using the "Scallop Square Die" and cutting it on a fold.
The "Build A Cupcake Punch" lends itself to a quick card. I used the "Elegant Lines Impressions Folder" for the frosting. Thank you everyone that has commented on the frosting on my other cupcake cards.
I again dug out my "Color Coach" to come up with these coordinating colors:
Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, River Rock, So Saffron, Baja Breeze
  • DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack
  • Stamp Set: Heard from the Heart, Create A Cupcake
  • Tools: Bigshot, Scallop Square Die, Elegant Lines Impressions Folder, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Build A Cupcake Punch
  • Inks: River Rock, Early Espresso

10 comments:

  1. Great color combinations and I love the cupcakes!

    I can't wait to get home tonight and make a card with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice job! I'm a new follower! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that frosting is excellent! I will so be using that folder with that punch. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little row of cupcakes, is adorable, and so is the way you did the frosting (now I'm off to search out your other ones!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the top fabulous! Could be my all time favorite of all of your cards - it's all about that frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to SU and am learning so much! You are very talented!!!! I need & want this punch so much. Thanks for inspiring my creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome... love the embossed icing on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Debbie..Love the yummy cupcakes..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous!!! I love it and I love the frosting and that stamped background!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!