January 25, 2011

Mojo Monday-175

Good morning stampers. Mojo Monday is a day late! We had a huge snowstorm on Friday.....18 inches of snow! and we lost our internet. Our provider will be here on Wednesday to hopefully fix. That will be 6 days with no internet......I'm lost without it. I actually drove downtown Sunday night and was able to connect with my laptop at a business parking lot so I scheduled a post for yesterday. Isn't that funny? I also have access at my daughter's. The next few days are scheduled ahead just in case!

Here is the Mojo sketch for this week:

My Card:


Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
  • DSP: Greenhouse Gala
  • Inks: Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads and Seam Binding Ribbon in Rose Red
  • Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, 2.5" Circle Punch, Petal Die, Brayer, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stamp Sets: A to Z, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Friends Never Fade

Notice the ink on the Square Lattice Die embossing? That was added by gently rolling a Brayer over the embossed image with Early Espresso Ink! I also sponged all the edges with Early Espresso Ink and a Sponge Dauber! The stamped image was first inked in Wild Wasabi ink and then using the "Rock n Roll" technique, roll the stamp in Early Espresso Ink!

6 comments:

  1. I think your card, is wonderful. There is something captivating to it. I love the rock and roll technique on your 'flourish'. I especially love the pop of Rose Red.
    Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Debbie! So many great details! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant! Now following through SC, #322.
    Davina
    teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie your card is gorgeous! I love those colors and beautiful details. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is an awesome card! Thanks for sharing!
    Heather Pilz
    StampPaperScissorsInk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning. I love this one too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!