Sale-A-Bration is just around the corner and can you believe this is one of the stamp sets you can earn for free! It is called "Bliss" and is a set of 5. Not only is one of the stamps a background stamp, included are a bird, a butterfly, a flower and the word "Bliss". I hand-cut the flower:
- Notice the pretty edging around my 2.5" circle? I cut a strip of "Whisper White" cardstock and used my "Eyelet Border Punch" on one edge. Using my "Crimper", I inserted the strip and crimped it about 4 times. I then used my "Bone Folder" to even out the bumps. These 2 steps actually help in breaking down the fibers so that the paper becomes easy to work with.
- For my next step, I applied "Sticky Strip" to the back of my circle. Start adhering your cardstock strip to the back of the circle by gathering the strip about every half inch. I also sponged the edges before I adhered it.
- Another little touch is adding "Pearl Jewels" to my stamped image and in the center of the flower and each little heart!
I also embossed the Designer Series Paper with the "Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder" and carefully sanded the embossed area with my "Sanding Blocks". This removes the colored layer of the DSP and reveals white!
SU! Supplies Used:
- Cardstock: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
- DSP: Patterns Paper Pack-In Color
- Stamp Sets: Bliss, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded
- Inks: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz
- Tools: 2.5" Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Sanding Blocks, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz, Pearl Jewels
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/