January 10, 2011

Mojo Monday-173

Mojo Monday sketch challenge is posted for you to join in! Julee Tilman posted today that there were 428 participants last week-WOW! That just goes to show you how successful this challenge has been over the years. Congrats Julee!

This is the sketch for this week:
My submission:

I've had this little fan on my "to try" list for quite some time now and I decided this morning was the time to try it. I started with a DSP piece measuring 1 3/4" x 10 1/4". I adhered a skinny little piece of Whisper White cardstock that I adorned with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I then scored every 1/2" and folded like an accordian, alternating a valley fold and a mountain fold. Here is a close-up of the details:


Supplies List:
  • Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
  • DSP: Neutrals Patterns Paper Pack
  • Accessories: In Color Glimmer Brads, Organdy Ribbon
  • Punches: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Small Heart Punch
  • Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Inks: Whisper White Craft
  • Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Merry Details Sizzlits

  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

13 comments:

  1. This is awesome Debbie... love the fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I've never seen anything like this on a card.. This is so supercute and well done.. You must wake up so early in the morning to make your Mojo card.. When I wake up at 7.30 on Monday's your card is usually up and shining on the Mojo blog.. How do you do that?

    Just kiddin' enjoy your day and have some sleep :)
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love the half fan with the added border. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to replace the oval with the fan. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Look forward to giving this sketch a whirl later on today when I have free time! I love the border treatment on the fan, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I especially love the fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the fan. Such a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo beautiful Debbie..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fan idea is a winner, wonderful soft and elegant card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely, and different.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!