This is the first card we created:
We used the "Mostly Vintage Stencil". What is wonderful about this stencil is that it comes with 2 pieces....the positive image and the negative image. We used the positive image on this card and stenciled our color on the inside. What is also great about all of Stampin' Up!'s stencils is that once you are finished using them, spray them with "Stampin' Mist" and rinse under your kitchen faucet. I carefully blot mine on paper towels so as not to damage the intricate designs. These stencils can be used over and over!
- Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
- Inks: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Real Red
- Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
- DSP: Newsprint
- Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Ribbon Punch, Modern Label Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber
- Accessories: Brads, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Stencil: Mostly Vintage
Mostly Vintage Stencil -Item #118877
Preferred Price: $9.95
For the 2nd card we used the "Kind Thoughts Brocade Stencil". This stencil actually comes in 2 sizes: Small & Large. The one I used here is the "small". We built a brand new home last summer and I actually used this stencil on my walls in our breezeway. You can find photo's and the post HERE for that project.
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Whisper White
- Inks: Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Stampin Write Marker in Crumb Cake
- Tools: Sponge Daubers, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Spritzer Tool
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Stencil: Kind Thoughts Brocade
- Stamp Set: Word Play
You can also find additional stencil projects & ideas that I created HERE! Next month at "Scraps" we will be focusing on "Water Coloring Projects"!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/