- Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Water Color Paper
- Tools: Big Shot, Lots of Love Letterpress Plates, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Full Heart Punch, Eyelet Border Punch
- Inks: VersaMark, Basic Black, Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker, Water Color Pencils
- Accessories: 1/2" Crochet Trim Chantilly Lace. Window Sheets Medium
- Stamp Sets: Greeting Card Kids
- Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Pretty In Pink,
- Tools: Big Shot, Lots of Love Letterpress Plates, Pillow Box Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Sticky Tape
- Inks: VersaMark
- Accessories: 1/2" Crochet Trim Chantilly Lace
Medium Window Sheets 114323
Preferred Price: $4.95
Use these clear window sheets on scrapbook pages, cards, or to cut out shapes. Create your own overlays by applying Rub-Ons to a window sheet. Or cut out shapes using the Big Shot. No matter how you use your window sheets, you'll see clearly how fun they are!
■ 7 mil thick
■ 2 sheets of 12" x 12" acetate.
Pillow Box Bigz Die 113466
Preferred Price: $19.95
Slip a little treat inside this petit pillow box or create a pocket full of posies. No matter what you do with this precious box, the recipient will love the amount of thought you put into it, even though it was a breeze to create.
■ To create pillow box, cut the die and fold along score marks. Adhere side of box using Sticky Strip for a firm hold, and fold ends of box in.
■ To use the Pillow Box die, you’ll need a Sizzix Big Shot machine and Standard Cutting Pads. Works best with Premium Crease Pad.
■ 5-1/2″ x 6″
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/