The little circles that I punched are actually a stamped image of an Easter egg!
Don't you also love the blossom image?
- Cardstock: Sof Suede, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery and Whisper White
- Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
- Inks: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Soft Suede
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- DSP: Patterns Stack Neutrals
- Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms
Have a wonderful day today celebrating New Year's. Thank you to all of my Stampin' Up! customers for a great year! Thank you to all my blog readers for all of your wonderful comments! I look forward to 2011 as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Blogger Pal!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/