January 1, 2011

Easter Blossoms on New Years Day Sneak Peek!

I know it's a little too early for "Springtime Wishes" but today's card utilizes a new stamp set available for purchase on January 4th. It is a sweet Easter set but I used it as a springtime card:

The little circles that I punched are actually a stamped image of an Easter egg!

Don't you also love the blossom image?


Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: Sof Suede, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery and Whisper White
  • Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch
  • Inks: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Soft Suede
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • DSP: Patterns Stack Neutrals
  • Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms

Have a wonderful day today celebrating New Year's. Thank you to all of my Stampin' Up! customers for a great year! Thank you to all my blog readers for all of your wonderful comments! I look forward to 2011 as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Blogger Pal!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!