How cute is that?
Some of my pieces are stamped first, then cut out......while others are cut out and embossed! The stamp set is called "Create A Cupcake" and the punch "Build A Cupcake". I made my card to look like a little bakery window with cupcakes on display. Notice the awning?
Supplies for card:
- Stamp Set: Create A Cupcake
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
- Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
- Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Build A Cupcake Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Elegant Lines Impressions Folder, Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder
- Accessories: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/