Today's challenge is a sketch challenge, my favorite!
I dug out a stamp set I've had for quite some time but haven't used. As a demonstrator, when trying to show new stamp sets and new supplies, some of the stamp sets get tucked away on my stamp shelf and I forget to use them! Imagine that!
Want a quick way to make a bow? I cut a piece of ribbon, added "Mini Glue Dots" on one end and adhered to the other end to make a circle. I then flattened it, and tied a piece of "Linen Thread" in the center and it automatically gathered the center. Glue in place with "Mini Glue Dots".
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Pretty In Pink
- Punches: Corner Rounder
- Accessories: Brads, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Pretty In Pink, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo Die, Manhatten Flower Impressions Folder
- Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, You're A Gem (new in the Mini Catalog!)
- Inks: Pretty In Pink, Not Quite Navy
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/