January 8, 2011

Baskets & Blooms Valentine's Set

Did I ever tell you I LOVE my Big Shot! I use this machine every day. It has lots of miles on it and I just love it! The set below consists of a card and a little goodie basket:


All of the items on the card and on the goodie basket other than the stamping, incorporate my next favorite item.....my punches!

The card:


Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • DSP: Paper Patterns Brights Collection
  • Punches: Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch
  • Stamp Sets: Punch Potpourri, Seasonal Sentiments
  • Inks: Concord Crush
  • Tools: Sponge Dauber

Goodie Box:

Supplies:
  • Tools: Big Shot, Baskets & Blooms Die, Sponge Dauber
  • Punches: Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • DSP: Paper Patterns Brights Collection
  • Stamps Sets: Punch Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

This little basket is so easy to put together. The Big Shot cuts it out for you, along with the little tag hanging from it and all you do is score your fold lines, add your adhesive and put it together. Quick & Easy! Contact me today to purchase this die and I'll give you 15% off the price!



Baskets & Blooms Stampin' Up! Bigz Xl Die-Item # 113484
Preferred Price: $39.95


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!