December 16, 2010

Pals Paper Arts-PPA73

Pals Paper Arts Design Team challenges you to use lace on a clean and simple design this week.

My Card:

I love lace! I was so happy when Stampin' Up! came out with 2 different spools of lace in the new catalog this year. The lace items were some of the first on my list!


The stamped image is from a solo stamp called "Elizabeth". Elegant......just like the lace!

Using "Sticky Strip", you can easily adhere the lace in place by taking small sections at a time, scrunching it up, and pressing down to adhere.
Supplies used for card:
  • Stamp Sets: Elizabeth, XOXO (Sentiment from a new stamp set coming in January!)
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White Craft Ink
  • Accessories: Glimmer Brads, 5/8" Crochet Trim Victoria, Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Tools: Scallop Oval Punch, Framed Tulips Impressions Folder (new in January!)

This is my second post for today. Make sure you check my previous post!

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. You always have the best sneak peeks! The tulip embossing is great and I love how you scrunched the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job scrunchy the lace!I love the new embossing folder. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Debbie. Can't wait to order the new embossing folder and yes.. use it :) Love how you matched all the different items together. I might have to get some real lace ribbon.. It never even crossed my mind.. hahaha.. I can get so stuck in what I think I like :) Thanks for sharing!

    Take care, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous!! I love the background to the sentiment!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!