December 9, 2010

Pals Paper Arts-PPA72

What a classy, elegant, beautiful "Fashion Inspiration" photo we have to create from this morning from Pals Paper Arts. How can you not be creative with so much to pick from!

The trick to inspiration photo's is to incorporate colors, and try to focus on a certain area of the photo. You can use all of the photo's elements or go solo and stick to one! I chose to focus on the white's, golds and the trees for my card:



A tip when using "Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder": I first stamped my trees with "Sahara Sand" ink and then using my "Stamp-A-Ma-Jig" stamped again over the same images with "VersaMark Ink" so that I could sprinkle the embossing powder and set with my "Heat Tool".
By using the embossing powder over the "Sahara Sand", it gave my ink a very light goldish look to it.
Card supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White & Very Vanilla
  • Inks: Sahara Sand
  • Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, Snow Swirled (sentiment)
  • Accessories: Organza Ribbon, Pearl Jewels, Iridescent Embossing Powder
  • Tools: Heat Tool, Modern Label Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Sticky Tape, Sponge Dauber, 1" Circle Punch

This is my 2nd post for today, make sure you check my previous post for another holiday card!

6 comments:

  1. WOW, Debbie! Fabulous card! I love the gold and the bling! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty. I love the scene you created and all the sparkle. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful trees - fabulous sparkle! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like you described the inspiration picture, elegant and classy, that is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed this challenge. The exudes the inspiration photo. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!