December 19, 2010

Owl Punch Penguins!

Yes, you read correctly............Penguins created with the Owl Punch! All you need to complete these cute little penguins is to cut off the owls ears! How creative is that?

I started out by tearing pieces of cardstock to create the snowbanks. Along the edge of each, I used my "Glue Pen" and added "Dazzling Diamonds Glitter" to the edges. Add snowflakes to the background with "Whisper White Craft Ink".

The sentiment is from the "Seasonal Sentiments" stamp set. I used my "Heart to Heart Punch" for the little heart in "Pretty in Pink Cardstock".
Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, now that's just TOO cute! Two of my favorite things...owl punch and penguins - doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute!! I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!