I started out by tearing pieces of cardstock to create the snowbanks. Along the edge of each, I used my "Glue Pen" and added "Dazzling Diamonds Glitter" to the edges. Add snowflakes to the background with "Whisper White Craft Ink".
The sentiment is from the "Seasonal Sentiments" stamp set. I used my "Heart to Heart Punch" for the little heart in "Pretty in Pink Cardstock".
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink, Daffodil Delight
- Tools: Owl Punch, Glue Pen, Wide Oval Punch
- Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Inks: Basic Black, Whisper White Craft
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/