December 27, 2010

Mojo Monday-171 & Sneak Peek

Happy Monday to everyone! My post is a little late this morning, we are in the middle of a blizzard here in Maine!

This is the sketch for Mojo Monday today.......round or square:
I haven't created a round card for quite some time and decided to go that route:

I love this new stamp set called "Valentine Defined". The images are so cute:


Supplies used to complete card:
  • Scallop Die
  • 3.5 Circle Die *NEW*
  • 1 3/4" Punch
  • Valentine Defined Stamp Set *NEW*
  • River Rock & Rose Red Inks
  • River Rock, Rose Red & Whisper White cardstock
  • Jewel Rhinestones
  • Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon *NEW*
  • Heart to Heart Punch
  • Love Impressions DSP *NEW*

Now for some samples from a few of my customers and downline. I promise these are the last Christmas cards for this year!


I received this card from my downline Mary Ann. I love how she used the Scallop Circle Punches in a cluster like this and the photo shows a little of the glitter she used on her tiny trees. Impressive Mary Ann!

The second card is from a new customer of mine Sandy Boutilier. I enjoy this new found excitement of hers every time we are together for a class or a workshop. She actually used one of the cards we created in class for the set up of her card and added her own elements. Very crafty Sandy!

The third card is from Amanda Schools. Amanda is one of my youngest customers and totally enjoys all the different dies she can use in her Big Shot. She loved a workshop we had a few months ago using Stampin' Up!'s new fabric. She also used the Texturz Plates for the background. Well done Amanda!


2 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! Love that pretty little bow. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your valentine card. The colors are scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!