December 20, 2010

Mojo Monday-170 & Sneak Peek

Happy Holiday week blog readers! I hope everyone has completed their cards for Christmas and I hope your week will not be too stressful! Today's Mojo Monday is the sketch below: My Card:

I decided to go masculine for this challenge. The stamp set I used is going to be available to you on January 4th! I love the line drawings in this stamp set. It is called "Plane & Simple". I started out by sticking with neutrals colors and then adding just a hint of "Baja Breeze" to offset the neutrals. Sometimes all a card needs is a small splash of color to help the images stand out.

Supplies for card:
  • Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
  • DSP: Patterns Stack Neutral DSP
  • Stamp Set: Plane & Simple
  • Punches: Wide Oval, Decorative Label Punch
  • Accessories: Brads, Baja Breeze Seam Binding
  • Inks: Early Espresso
  • Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Sponge Dauber

Stayed tuned next week as I'll have a whole week of new sneak peeks for you!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I just got this set and because my husband is a pilot, I think I'll be using it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Debbie! Love how you used the images and the colors are perfect! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Debbie.. This card is perfect and great for any man in the air or on the ground. :)Love it!

    Merry Christmas
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful images and a fabulous card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!