December 13, 2010

Mojo Monday-169

What a Monday we are having here in Maine. We are quickly losing our 12 inches of snow that accumulated last week. It is raining buckets!

This is a great morning to stay in and play along with the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. This is the challenge Julee has for us today:

My Card:

I decided to take a break from all the holiday cards I've been creating. And if some of you know me well, you know that I don't use DSP (Designer Series Paper) alot in my creations. I have a hard time and mostly stick to my regular cardstock colors. Can you believe I used 3 different patterns in this one? I even cut out a solo flower from the DSP to add to my sentiment layer.

I sponged all the layers with Chocolate Chip Ink and a Sponge Dauber to make the layers "pop".

SU! Card Supplies:

8 comments:

  1. Be careful today... you guys are showing flood warnings. (I'm from northern MA). I love your card! he's a cute little owl, and that's a WONDERFUL sentiment to go with! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your card entered on MoJo Monday and wanted to stop by to let you know how adorable your card is! Lovin' your sentiment as well as that little owl - the color scheme is gorgeous, too! Good luck on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card colors and the owl is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that owl....it is on my wish list!! Such a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - you and me both - I'm about done Christmas theme, specially as I design digitally too and am now ready to move on to New Year and Valentines.

    I like your background paper, and the owl is darling. Great take on the sketch.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As someone who loves DSP I appreciate what you did here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!