The background layer was embossed with the "Petals-A-Plenty Impressions Folder" with "River Rock Cardstock"
Layer #2 uses the "Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper", "Very Vanilla Cardstock" and the "Top Note Die". The edge of the DSP is shaped using the "Scallop Edge Border Punch". I adorned one edge of with "Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding" tied in a knot.
For the buttons, I added "Rhinestone Jewels" to one, a "Linen Thread" knot to the second and finally, for the last one, I used the DSP and the "1/2" Circle Punch" and glued it the the center of the button. I then finished it off by adding a solo "Rhinestone Jewel". The ornament strings were stamped with a retired stamp set I still can't part with. If you don't own a stamp set that has the string, you can substitute with twine, ribbon or "Linen Thread".
- Cardstock: River Rock & Very Vanilla
- DSP: Deck the Halls
- Accessories: Jumbo Buttons, Rhinestone Brads, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Linen Thread
- Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Petals-A-Plenty Impressions Folder
- Inks: River Rock
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/