December 23, 2010

I have a winner!

The winner for my Christmas Blog Candy is Lauren Y!

Lauren, please send me your mailing address by email so I can mail your package out to you! Thank you everyone that participated and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!


Lauren Y.'s comment...
"It's so hard to pick favorite...I LOVE punches, and use them on almost every single card/project I made : ) Love your creation, they are very inspiring!!! Thank you!

December 17, 2010 11:42 AM

My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/
  • 1 comment:

    1. I can't believe I won! Yeah! Thank you!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!