I used one of the leaves from the "French Foliage" stamp set and inked it up first with "Melon Mambo" and then again with "Garden Green". You will need 13 leaves using the "Melon Mambo" cardstock and 5 leaves using the "Garden Green" cardstock. Hand-cut all the leaves.
Layer your first set by using 7 leaves in a circular pattern. The second layer requires 6 leaves and they are layered on top of the first layer. For the "Garden Green" leaves, I snuck them under the first layer.
- Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, River Rock
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Oval Scallop Die, Modern Label Punch
- Inks: Garden Green, Melon Mambo
- Stamp Sets: French Foliage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/