December 29, 2010

Easter Blossoms Sneak Peek

I love this little girl silhouette image. It reminds me of my 2 year old grand-daughter and that is precisely the reason I purchased the set! You too can purchase this brand new set on Jan. 4th!


Want a few circles created in a snap? New dies are also going to be available on Jan. 4th. The "3" Circle Die" and the "3 1/2" Circle Die".



New seaming binding ribbon.........YES! Now in 7 luscious colors! You get 10 yds. per roll at $6.95 each!
  • Very Vanilla
  • Cherry Cobbler
  • Always Artichoke
  • Baja Breeze
  • Crumb Cake
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Rose Red

Card Supplies:

  • Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
  • Stamp Set: Easter Blossoms
  • Inks: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, Marina Mist
  • Tools: Big Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, 3" Circle Die, 3 1/2" Circle Die
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon

My Information:

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I haven't ordered that set but now you are making me regret that decision!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I have my eye on this stamp set... I think you sealed my decision. Now if SAB could just begin January 4 too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!