December 14, 2010

Dasher

"More Mustard" for Christmas you say? I saw a gift bag with a similar design on it and thought...hey, I've got to try that! You should see how nice this looks in person!

For the background I used a stamp from the "Elements of Style" stamp set. I inked it up with "Whisper White Craft Ink" and stamped off on a scrap piece of paper, then stamped on the "More Mustard" cardstock layer without re-inking. By doing this, the images appear fainter in the background against the "Dasher Stamp". The "Dasher" image was inked the same way and stamped and I then added "White Embossing Powder" and heat set with my "Heat Tool". I added a few "Gold Brads" in amongst the antlers.
Card Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, More Mustard
  • Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Dasher, Holiday Happiness (sentiment)
  • Punches: Corner Rounder, Large Oval
  • Inks: Whisper White Craft, Cherry Cobbler
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding, Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals

  • My Information:
  • Debbie Henderson
  • Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
  • deb_henderson@hotmail.com
  • Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/

1 comment:

  1. What a striking color combo! I love it and I'm not a yellow person, normally. I will have to try this combo - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!