I love how this came together with the ribbon treatment. I have a tutorial HERE on how to achieve this ribbon look. Because this ribbon is so wide, use 2 strips of "Sticky Tape" to adhere.
Another little tip I used on the stamped layer was to use my "Aqua Painter" to apply "Shimmer Paint" to the leaves of my holly. The paint glides right on! I used "Pear Pizzazz" ink to color the leaves first then applied the "Shimmer Paint in Champagne" on top of the color.
Notice the paper piercing? I used my "Circle Die" to cut out a circle and placed it on top of my card layer for a pattern. I then used my "Paper Piercing Tool" and poked holes along the outside of the circle.
I stamped the holly image once again on the "Pear Pizzazz" cardstock using "VersaMark ink" which creates a watermarked image.
- Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
- Stamps: Come to Bethleham (sentiment), Bells & Boughs
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, VersaMark, Pear Pizzazz
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Chocolate Chip, Shimmer Paint
- Tools: Aqua Painter, Paper Piercer, Circle Die, Big Shot
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/