These 2 items will be available for you to purchase on Jan. 4th!
Also available on Jan. 4th is the new "Bring on the Cake" stamp set. This stamp set has a total of 13 stamps! All birthday sentiments. You can use these on the outside of your cards as well as on the inside!
- Stamp Sets: Bring on the Cake (clear mount #121958, wood mount #121899) NEW, Create a Cupcake (clear mount #121982, wood mount #121915) NEW
- Inks: Peach Parfait, Rich Razzleberry
- Tools: Build a Cupcake Punch (#121807) NEW, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder
- Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon (#122332) NEW
- Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
I also created a small goodie holder to match the card. This goodie holder is made using the "Petal Card Double Punch". I punched out 2 in "Tempting Turquoise" cardstock and glued them together side-by-side. Using the cupcake coordinating set, I decorated the front of the goodie box and added a birthday sentiment inked in "Rich Razzleberry ink" and cut out with the "Word Window Punch".
- Tools: Petal Card Double Punch, Word Window Punch, Build a Cupcake Punch
- Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
- Stamps: Create a Cupcake
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/