December 16, 2010

Create with Connie & Mary-CCMC-129

Happy Thursday blog readers. Today I have for you a photo of a cake inspiration for the Create with Connie & Mary weekly challenge:


Snowflakes, snowflakes everywhere! I love snowflakes and I so love all the dies that Stampin' Up! carries in their Idea Book & Catalog and also in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. Such a variety of snowflakes are available. I used the new "Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die" for the snowflakes on my card below:


Do you like the way I created the white-on-white snowflakes? This card is simple to create. All you need are a few circle punches and a few snowflakes, add some bling by using the "Rhinestone Jewels" to adorn your snowflakes and complete the card by adding a single sentiment and a bow! I even snuck a rhinestone in the "O" of the word holiday!



Supplies Used:

  • Cardstock: Bashful Blue & Whisper White
  • Tools: Big Shot, Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die, Corner Rounder Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • Stamps: Holiday Happiness Stamp Set
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Satin Ribbon

We would love to see your creation for today's challenge. Won't you join us?

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I really love the white die cut snowflakes on the white background! They look embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the white on white snowflakes especially. Thanks for a great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "faux" embossed look on this card with the white-on-white snowflakes. Great job this week - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!