December 9, 2010

Create with Connie & Mary-CCMC-128

My personal challenge to you today my blog readers, is to join us in a color challenge at Create with Connie & Mary.........I want to see your creations for myself........come on.........join us!! You have a whole week to create something and post it for all of us to peak at!

Sorry the photo is a little fuzzy, I tried to blow it up big enough and as I do that, it distorts and fuzzes a little. The colors for this months color challenge are:
  • Night of Navy
  • Old Olive
  • River Rock
  • Elegant Eggplant

If you don't have some of any of those colors, you can substitute for something similar:

My Card:


Can you hear the music playing in the background? I thought adding the sheet music would create music in your ears! The DSP I used comes in a vanilla color so I used my "Brayer" and rolled it in "River Rock ink" and colored the DSP to "River Rock".

The wreath is created by layering cutouts with the "5-Petal Punch" in "Old Olive" cardstock.
I added some branches that I cut out using the "Bird Punch" in "River Rock" and "Night of Navy". Add some bling to a few of the branches using your "Glue Pen" and "Dazzling Diamonds Glitter".



Other Stampin' Up! supplies used:
  • Tools: 5 Petal Punch, Punch Pack (flower), Bird Punch, Sponge Daubers, Glue Pen,
  • Accessories: Brads, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • DSP: Newsprint
  • Cardstock: Old Olive, River Rock, Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy
  • Stamps: Come to Bethleham
  • Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, River Rock

Okay, now get off your tush and go create yourself a card to join in our challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is sooooo pretty. I love what you did with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the colours this week - this is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh....how clever to brayer over the music DSP! I'll have to try that, too! Beautiful wreath card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card and all your clever ideas on it! The wreath the brayering, glitter, everything!! You really made these colors work together so well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!