Sorry the photo is a little fuzzy, I tried to blow it up big enough and as I do that, it distorts and fuzzes a little. The colors for this months color challenge are:
- Night of Navy
- Old Olive
- River Rock
- Elegant Eggplant
If you don't have some of any of those colors, you can substitute for something similar:My Card:
Can you hear the music playing in the background? I thought adding the sheet music would create music in your ears! The DSP I used comes in a vanilla color so I used my "Brayer" and rolled it in "River Rock ink" and colored the DSP to "River Rock".
The wreath is created by layering cutouts with the "5-Petal Punch" in "Old Olive" cardstock.
I added some branches that I cut out using the "Bird Punch" in "River Rock" and "Night of Navy". Add some bling to a few of the branches using your "Glue Pen" and "Dazzling Diamonds Glitter".
Other Stampin' Up! supplies used:
- Tools: 5 Petal Punch, Punch Pack (flower), Bird Punch, Sponge Daubers, Glue Pen,
- Accessories: Brads, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals
- DSP: Newsprint
- Cardstock: Old Olive, River Rock, Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy
- Stamps: Come to Bethleham
- Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, River Rock
Okay, now get off your tush and go create yourself a card to join in our challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/